We are an organization that seeks to support the fulfillment of our team members as trusted advisors to our peers and our clients. Our principals and senior-level engineers collaborate in design, analysis, construction, client relations, and project management encouraging a studio-type work environment. Our involvement in a variety of challenging projects, studies, evaluations and consulting engagements creates tremendous learning opportunities for any professional.
More Than Co-Workers
We believe that our people are our greatest asset . We encourage lasting relationships and are committed to balancing work and personal life while still delivering exceptional client service and structural design.
KSi Structural Engineers currently has a position open in our Nashville, TN office:
Structural Engineer – EIT
KSi/Structural Engineers is currently seeking a talented and self-motivated structural engineer to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee. At KSi we recognize there are many factors that influence career choices and can help make the workplace an enjoyable and educational experience. We work hard to make everyone a part of the team.
KSi is a full-service structural engineering consulting firm with two locations in the southeast, Atlanta, GA and Nashville, TN. Since our founding in 1999, we have dedicated ourselves to forming productive and profitable relationships with our clients. The firm has grown based on our reputation for providing innovative and practical solutions to our client’s design challenges. Please take time to explore our company at our website: ksise.com.
As a member of our team you will focus on providing structural engineering services on a wide range of projects such as – hospitals, medical office buildings, cancer centers, parking garages, retail, offices, academic, residential, commercial, industrial, high rise, high seismic and high wind zones, etc.
- Registered Civil or Structural Engineer – EIT is a must
- Bachelor of Civil/Structural Engineering, Masters preferred (This is a PE track position)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the analysis and design of building structures Knowledge in construction document preparation
- Design experience with structural steel and concrete (wood, masonry and post-tension a plus) Proficient technical computer skills .
- 2 years minimum experience with Revit
- Proficient use of common structural analysis and design software (Bentley RAM software a plus) Some working knowledge of Micro-station or Autocad.
- Emphasize quality in their work
- Interact and communicate well with others
- Ability to prioritize and plan work to meet agreed upon deadlines
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Layout, analysis and design of structural framing systems and foundations
- Perform calculations and create/run models in design software
- Engineering materials: Structural Steel, Concrete, Masonry, Wood, Post-tensioned Concrete Lateral analysis and design
- Coordination of contract documents
- Shop drawing review & construction site visits
- Open and manipulate architectural BIM 3D models (REVIT) for design information Some computer drafting
TO APPLY: Send resume and contact information to email@example.com
Interested in joining our team?
KSi Structural Engineers offers a competitive salary, a broad range of employee benefits, career development opportunities, an attractive flexible work schedule a collaborative work environment and a flexible work schedule.